Blog Archive

Wednesday 14 December 2016

What could Woli Arole be saying that would Crack the Fatoyinbo's up like that.

Perhaps he was just descending from "ori oke" and he decided to give pst Biodun another version of Christ birth. Lol. This was at COZA Carol yesterday at Abuja. Well done Woli. Your gift is making you proud.


See what he wrote below:

"I couldn't remember what I said that made pastor @biodunfatoyinbo laugh this hard. Once again i want to say a big thank you to COZA for bringing Woliarole down to ABUJA, this is what is called GREAT GRACE, the reception was so warm, the ambience was so great and everyone was so excited and blessed. THE POWER OF GOD WAS EVIDENT. I celebrate you all. And to the giver of life, the one who owns my gift, the one who took me from NOTHING to SOMETHING, the one who took me from THE BUSH to the CITY, the one who PICKED me from THE DUNGHILL and set me up with KINGS and PRINCES, I give you all PRAISE and ADORATION, I would forever SERVE YOU JESUS. AM JUST A VESSEL KEEP USING ME. Oya #GBERA!!!!!!!. @cozanigeria @coza"