Blog Archive

Thursday 22 December 2016

Happy Birthday to Asiri Comedy.

I'm sure quite a number are familiar with this face. Yes o. He is the partner in crime of our Woli Arole. Always making trouble together. From crusade trouble to Donald Trump to MMM trouble. But they never cease to amuse us. We are very proud of them. They are really taken their gospel comedy ministry to another dimension we have never seen. Happy Birthday Asiri.


See what Woli Arole wrote below to wish him well. 

"Words cannot describe what you mean to me. You are my mentor, my instructor, my best friend, my creative director, my prayer partner, the list is endlessly. I celebrate you @asiricomedy . May you never know sorrow and God would make all your dreams come true and you shall be great in Jesus name. Oya pariwooooo. Pls help me celebrate a great PATNER!!!!!"