Blog Archive

Monday 19 December 2016

I just can't let this post by House on the Rock go without sharing with you.

Some years back,  a gospel artiste was being celebrated. So I was watching this celebration on TV. When this person was on Stage, this person began to praise someone. In my own little mind I was really flowing along. The praises were so much that I was loving it. The person  was actually referring to "Baba mi". If you know what I mean when someone starts giving a high praise of another in yoruba language. After all the praise, only for this person to call up a man from the crowd to the podium. Seriously! I couldn't believe my eyes. I was shocked. Honestly, I stood up and immediately put off the TV. If you could give this kind of praise to a mere man regardless his title, what praise would you now give to God. I actually lost my respect for that person that very day. But thank God because i'v been following that person recently and I have really seen changes in the person's life. Especially the spiritual aspect. Please let's learn how to honour God. Our God is a jealous God. It's not like we shouldn't appreciate our helpers. Whether you like it or not God will still prepare more helpers for you as you grow to know him. Thank you so much for this reminder pastor Paul Adefarasin.
God bless you more sir.


"Don't worship men when they render help to you- just recognize that God used them. #HOTRChristmas"