Blog Archive

Thursday 8 December 2016

"Pls receive Jesus Christ into your heart, you will never ever regret it". Born again Weird MC is in total appreciation to God.



"Dear FatherLord your child is being honoured today it is by your strength it is  by your might you bestowed this gift upon me. It's been an awesome journey so far.. The victories the blessings the trials the betrayals. FatherLord you have been faithful and I know you will never change you are an awesome God. Hmmmm my eye don see no be small.... you brought me out of the darkness into the light and it is all to your Glory. I have entered another phase of my life by your special Grace I will be like a tree planted by the rivers bearing fruit in every season by your might I will be like a city set on the hill my light will continue to shine. Thankyou for your WORD LORD your WORD is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. To my brand Defenders who I love to call my friends I say God bless you I'm also saying  Thankyou for always been in my corner. I have found a kind of love which defies description I want you to have the same experience please receive Jesus Christ into your heart you will never ever ever regret it.... New music coming.. Brrrrrr @anthony_sokunbi_walton @bennydcapricorn @beatzfact @r1sixteen"

A very big congratulations to her.