Blog Archive

Wednesday 21 December 2016

And who says Faith doesn't move mountains. Read the story of a man whose parents reconciled after 11years of being divorced.

For every decision made in marriages, the first point of call is to determine the effect it would have in the life of the children. Whether positively or negatively. Weigh the two and see which is more. I'm really happy for the man that shared this story not because of the parents reconciliation but because against all odds he survived and turned out well. Not so many children from divorce homes could have turned out like this. Rather the reverse would be case. Our entire life should always reflect  positively as parents so that the children would not be the one to suffer it in future. God bless every parent and prospective parent reading this.
Congratulations to the story man.


"PLEASE READ: ABOUT THE BEST 30TH BIRTHDAY GIFT GOD GAVE ME THAT MONEY CAN'T BUY #tobbieis30 πŸ™Œ "Sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere. We can't always understand them, but we have to trust in them. I know you want to question everything, but sometimes it pays to just have a little faith". My whole world came crashing when my parent broke up 11years ago (2005) . I felt I lost it all when they got divorced officially in 2010....my worst nightmareπŸ˜₯ 
My heart bled , I felt so lonely in this world , i had to hustle for survival even when I was in the university (I was a bus conductor and also a fish seller)...just to make some money to pay my school fee😒 But thank God for my talent (hair styling) which I learnt from YOU TUBE! ..YES, I LEARNT HAIR STYLING ONLINE...I survived and graduated from universityπŸ™Œ 
My parent became cat and rat when they broke up so you can imagine how tough it was for me! 
Fast forward to the day I took my parent to my very own house πŸ™they had their first eye contact after years of separation and the devil was put to shame.πŸ’ƒ TO GOD BE THE GLORY, MY PARENT ARE BACKπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ ..This is their first picture together after over 11 years.. Right inside my very own house .

MY BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER. 
Should I call this a pre wedding shoot? || Makeup by @isleovtea || Photography by @xhstudios πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜» #ThankyouLord
#Allthingsarepossible #Goddidit #awesomeGod"