Blog Archive

Friday 23 December 2016

Read how God averted an accident as a result of Niki Laoye' failed break


The award winning singer who recently celebrated her birthday few days ago is full of Worship to God for saving her tonight by averting a possible accident. She shared the testimony on her social media page. We really thank God for her. Truly we serve a living God. When you know for sure that He that keeper you does not sleep now slumber.


"#NikkiLaTestimonies: And my car brakes just failed few mins ago after I left this event tonight... Lol!! 😁😁 The devil is a liar and he's upset but sorry o, TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED & DO MY PROPHET NO HARM, God says. ... I just finished leading people in an intimate time of Worship and Praise and shared my 24hour miracle testimony and another miracle just happened that saved my life tonight... All the brake fluid had leaked out and I didn't know... and as i drove from Ikoyi, heading to Lekki, planning to catch up with a friend's birthday dinner tonight,  tried to hit my brakes and all i heard was air as the brakes went flat... Of cos, the car just kept running.... Thinking fast, I kept pumping the brakes, took my feet off the accelerator, cleared off the freeway, till I got the car to a complete stop. 
Am doing fine, got the car to my office in Ikoyi and getting an Uber home.  My friend/Guitarist @nellyjay62 was with me and helped to handle the situation. 
My heart has been filled with soo much gratitude all day today and I have been sharing this joy every where I went today... Including this program tonight where I told them not to take this moment for granted and just praise God deeply, not knowing this would even happen tonight. 
You really don't know what you are praising God for most times but really, you are storing up power for when you need it the most....#ThankYouJesus
#NikkiLaoye #SoulSinger #GodLoveLife #10YearsOfNikkiLaoye 
@r1sixteen @flexgeoinformatiksng @onosariyo @pitasings @mcabbeydaprof @comedyjedi @sammieokposo @musicmagnate @annysings @misscookey @kq_tomiwa"