Blog Archive

Monday 19 December 2016

"It's been 10 years of God's goodness". Happy Birthday to Nikki Laoye one of Nigeria's best Vocal Artist


Nikki Laoye is an award winning song writer and inspiration singer.  Also the founder of her Angel 4 Life Foundation.  With her passion for humanitarian activities, she recently lent her support to the visually impaired with her "buy a cane" project which is open to public donations to buy canes for the visually impaired. Also known to be called the small one with a big voice.  Happy Birthday to Nikki.


See what she wrote to wish herself a Happy Birthday :

"#December19 -  Happy Birthday to ME!! πŸ˜†πŸ™Œ πŸ’ƒπŸ˜™πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚
What the Lord has done for me, I cannot tell it all!!. It's a new season, a new day, a new year filled with greater increase, more joy, more love and favor for me and mine in Jesus name. 
It's been 10 years of God's goodness as a Recording Artist and it's the beginning of another marvelous year for me today and I got no other person to celebrate than THE ONLY ONE WHO GIVES BEAUTY FOR ASHES... who has been my Glory and the Lifter of my Head. Thank you Jesus πŸ˜™πŸ˜™
With my music, my Foundation, I remain Your Voice , an Extension of Your Love..Straight from Heaven's gates to the hearts of men, being "All Things" to all men that I may win some. 
Your Joy is my Strength,  In your Peace, I find safety in these crazy times. 
Keep me safe in you, Oh Lover of my Soul.. I am Yours always. 
I remain #GodsOwnAngel4Life 〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
My New Video Out Today: #OnlyYouRemixVideo feat @iamseyishay 
PhotoπŸ“Έ: by @frizzlenbizzlefilms 〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
#NikkiLaoyeBirthday #NikkiLaoye #SoulSinger #GodLoveLife #TheNikkiLaoyeExperience #10YearsOfNikkiLaoye #The123ProjectAlbum #Angel4LifeAlbum #MakingGoodMusic #MakingGodFamous #WahalaMediaEntertainment"