Blog Archive

Tuesday 13 December 2016

"I'm so glad to have a woman tough enough, strong enough and committed enough to keep choosing to love me" - Tye Tribbett pens heart warming note to his wife as they celebrate 19years together

Who would actually believe these cute couple have been married for the past 19 years. When you see Tye Tribbett perform on Stage with so much power and energy, you only wonder what kind of young man this is. He doesn't even look married let alone being married for 19 good years. He has the genes of Christ in him.

"Love is not just the butterflies in the belly, or skipping through the fields hand in hand, or blushing on the other line saying "no you hang up first" nor is it the story book fantasy of ecstasy or a frenzy of poetic inspiration. NO!!! Love is also a tough self denying choice and commitment that's not always favorable to our emotions. God loved us so that He "gave" His son (that "gave" involved DEATH by the way) Love is bloody.....and I'm so glad to have a woman tough enough, strong enough and committed enough to keep choosing to love ME! I love you so much my Taylah (Shante')...you are the epitome of patience grace poise class and AUTHENTICITY! You've upgraded me in every way... n I'm so happy to to celebrate 19 years married to you!❤️ #Anniversary (📸: @drummitup )"