Blog Archive

Tuesday 13 December 2016

"I remember telling you that all I really wanted was for you to be very happy in life" - Jimi Tewe to his wife as they celebrate their 11years wedding anniversary in advance

The motivational speaker and relationship expert is happy to celebrate his wife as they as they mark their 11years wedding anniversary in advance.



"This Saturday will make it exactly 11 years that I have been married to you.
The week before we got married,  my heart was beating fast.. It wasn't beating fast because I doubted that you were the one for me.. It was because I was praying that I was the right one for you.
I remember telling you that all I really wanted was for you to be very happy in life.  If it meant just being your friend and not marrying you,  it was a price I was willing to pay.
So,  for us to get married was a big deal.  The responsibility attached to being responsible for one of God's daughters overwhelmed me.. My only comfort rested in the fact that I knew that God was with me on this journey.
Looking back almost 11 years after,  all I can say is thank you for loving me, being there for me, forgiving me and believing in me.
We still have about 70 years to go at least.. Let's make them very memorable.. Happy Anniversary in advance #Bae-lo loves #Bae @lolatewe  #CandyGirl
#Sugarbanana"