Blog Archive

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Imagine somebody using your photo as her profile picture on Facebook. That's the alert someone sent to NHN Couture.


The Fashion mogul. Known for beautiful fabrics and neat tailoring sales. Being her own personal model in promoting her brand with her beautiful look, known as Mrs Nkiru Harry Ngonadi. She has used her clothing line as a mirror in bringing back decency to church and the world at large with her brand NHN Couture.


"😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 what my eyes will see on social media. .
Someone just sent this to my dm to alert me.
This is one of the many others on Facebook. 
But I love you all, all the same 
I am honoured and humbled.
Thanks girls for the dp pictures. 
God bless you. .
Although I don't understand the motive but if its for good, may you all find good.😂😂😂😂😂"

She even prayed for the person. That's what she is actually known for. Always wishing people well.