Blog Archive

Sunday 11 December 2016

What a proud mother and wife pst Nike Adeyemi is. A Mother to all. With so much gratitude to God she shared a photo slide of her first daughter's Call to Bar ceremony


Apart from the fact that pst Nike Adeyemi is an Assistant pastor at Daystar Christian Centre, she is also the founder and president of a non-profit organization known as the Real Women Foundation. A motivational and healing ministry for women.
Pst Nike is also the founder of the Love Home Orphanage where they cater and provide shelter for abused and abandoned children with love and hope.
Pst Nike has also reached out to female teenagers picked from brothels with quality rehabilitation, shelter, and provision of sound education.
She is indeed a proud mother of all.


See what she captioned below:

"Candid moments from the previous week, visit to #Abuja. #overjoyed ! I am #grateful to God, my relationship with Him through Jesus which gives me hope and faith to hold on when situations are harsh and contrary to what I desire.  Family, true friends , Mentors and all who love and support.  I love my children, can't hide that. It is a great responsibility and high call to nurture the young and release them to fly higher, realize all their potentials. May all you birth and nurture, a child, brain child, idea, dream, vision, invention, creative solution, ministry, organization, song, book ... live, grow and impact , inspire and change our world for good. God our creator gets all the glory #love #thankful #do your part #helpothers #love children build #orphanage #lovemyjob its about the #nextgeneration. Let them shine, when I was inspired to set up a rehabilitation center and an orphanage, little did I know of immense fulfillment these children and families will have and how my joy and heart would keep on flowing with unstoppable love and joy. May of them are in and graduated from college too. It's not just about my children but all that's been given us to nurture."