Blog Archive

Wednesday 28 December 2016

Watch as pastor Bolaji of Harvesters and pastor Yemi of Global Impact sing a Birthday song for pastor Godman Akinlabi

That's pastor Bolaji of Harvesters International Christian Centre and pastor Yemi Davids of Global Impact. Someone reading this is actually surprised to see these men play and crack jokes together. I know some people that believe  our pastors and other men of God are supernatural. Lol. My dear, it is the same flesh you have they have. Same body, same soul. They also have fun cos they are humans too. See the way they flow with each other like family. The only difference between you and men of God and is that God called them.


"See what pastor Godman had to say. 

My friends @bolajiid and @yemidavids woke me up this morning with their very funny birthday song.  In case you are wondering,  I didn't serve them alcohol! Thank God for great friends. Thanks guys for dropping by.  #birthdaythings #Imnot55 #boyofGod"