Blog Archive

Thursday 15 December 2016

"With tears rolling down my cheeks, it was a fulfillment of another dream". Solomon Lange shared a memory of how far God has brought him on his Facebook page

The song writer and anointed minister of the gospel who started singing at his village Baptist church in Kaduna at age 9 known for his unique and inspirational lyrics shared the memory on his Facebook page.


"The other day I was traveling out of town and my precious, gorgeous and beautiful wife dropped me off at the airport. As I watched her drive off, I stood there for a couple of minutes with tears rolling down my cheeks, it was a fulfilment of another dream. Growing up as a child in a poor home I used to fantasize about days in the future when God will use me mightily around the world and how my wife will drop me or pick me from the airport whenever I'll be traveling or returning. I'm still dreaming and this is just the beginning. The experience also reminded me how good this year has been. Where will this son of a village tailor had been today if not for the Love of God which is in Christ Jesus? I'm a grateful man. #thanksgivingmode #thankyouJesus #ilovemywifeflora"