Blog Archive

Tuesday 20 December 2016

"I might not be where I want to be but thank God I'm not where I used to be". Happy 40th Birthday to Mc Abbey da Prof


Mc Abbey who recently responded to Evangelist Mike Bamiloye's write up about comedy in churches clocks 40 today. He emphasized the fact that he hears from God personally before any of his performance.  Stating his own spiritual life as always having a time with the Holy spirit before he climbs on any alter to perform.
You can see what he wrote below as his birthday message. He is truly a Christ ambassador. HBD sir.


"To God be the glory for his goodness mercies and grace over my life these 40 years on earth, He has brought me through many long ways with laughter and rejoicing in my lips, When I think about  where he brought me from and the things he brought me through ,words would fail me to fully express my praise. .. Thank u for the times I new nothing as a child ND u kept  me,when I new u in my early stage in life when  u appeared to me  in my father's  garage smiling  with ur hand wide open I was only 8yrs then I remember the red cloak across ur garment as u ascended, I remember when u used me to bring smiles to people as young as I was preaching the gospel... A lot to remember, when I was in primary school class 4 and I started a fellowship in school preaching your word during break time, same in secondary school and university.. Oh I remember when I had d issues in university and I thought I wasn't going to make it in life ... I cried with my dad alone in his room cos the future was dark.. Mummy would come to me and encourage me cos we both knew humanly speaking It was impossible to succeed... (in tears) look at me now, blessed with my wonderful wife and kids, living in my own house as a landlord, have a successful career, still haven't scratched the surface of what u showed me when I was 8yrs..i might not be where I want to be but thank God I'm not where I use to be.. God I am grateful for keeping me, preserving me, protecting me and providing for me through it all you have been my covering even when men misunderstood me u got my back even when I gave up on me u got me going... Dear lord I am so grateful to you, cos whatever I am know its by ur grace... I pray a new dimension on the nxt 40years of my life and beyond.. I surrender to ur will o Lord... God is my keeper!!"