Blog Archive

Thursday 29 December 2016

Watch my little Appreciation to you for Inspiring me.


I really do not know where to start from. But I'm going to start anyhow. If only you could feel the joy in me. The joy I feel when you tell me how stuck you are being on my blog. I'v heard quite a number of people tell me Tola, I love your blog, I'm always on your blog. It makes me want to cry whenever I hear that. But how else can I appreciate you than to say Thank you. God has really been faithful in all measures. When was this blog launched and I already have readers all over the world. Truly, He is a God that makes our crooked places straight. He is such an awesome God. To all my friends and family, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. For the likes, comments, and all the shares. Your words and actions alone motivates me so much. This is just the beginning of our Victory. We still have lots to achieve together. The Penniel Blog is going to take over 2017. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.


I'm sure you were expecting to see a personal video of me. Lol. Sorry to disappoint you oo. And don't also forget to appreciate someone too. It goes a long way. Thank you again and again.