Blog Archive

Monday 9 January 2017

Uche Agu sends an appeal to Air France for his luggage


The newly wedded gospel singer doesn't seem happy with Air France at all. But what seems to be wrong with these Airlines. If it's not luggage matter it would be delayed or cancelation of flights. Air France, please send Uche Agu's luggage.


"@airfrance with all due respect, kindly send my luggage with all my personal belongings fully intact today ! Its been 9 days already. This treatment is unfair to any supporter of any airline what more for an Platinum Elite Member, my luggage is sitting there in Portharcourt since the 6th December. What stops an airline with so much resource to go an extra mile and deliver a lost, misplaced and disregared luggage of an Elite Platinum Member which is the highest  tier of any frequent flyer. I need to move my Airline Loyalty programme more to others since @airfrance have treated me so badly. I need my bag today urgently and $ 100,000 compesation right away. Enough of this bullying attitude towards those that support and make your airline what is it."