Blog Archive

Monday 16 January 2017

An Interesting reminder to the Penniel Ladies in the house



That was how I was on my own one day and I saw a video where ladies were asked who to choose between a Keke guy that had hopes of a future and a G wagon guy that would beat them in marriage. See me thinking these ladies won't fall my hands o. Only for out of about 7 ladies, it was just one that chose Keke man. Chei. That was the day i received a big blow. I was so disappointed. Some said they would rather prefer to be beaten and enjoy the G wagon. Looks like some people haven't seen money before and they dare not touch. Imagine seeing the G wagon, living in the mansion and the man makes life so miserable for the woman that she can't even enjoy the car nor even sleep in the mansion. May God renew some ladies mind. Amen.