Blog Archive

Tuesday 3 January 2017

This testimony is for someone believing God for a miracle in any area of your life. By pastor Laurie Idahosa


The beautiful wife of late Bishop Idahosa's son, Bishop Feb Idahosa and mother of three shared this powerful testimony just few days to the end of 2016. She actually featured a video of Sinach doing her "Way maker" song. Read her testimony below.


"#Waymaker by @therealsinach is my #bestsongof2016 ... of course, I absolutely adore Sinach, but, more than that, the lyrics of this song completely describe my experience this year.

I faced a kidney problem earlier this year that was extremely painful and also scary. I underwent surgery and spent a week in the hospital in Philadelphia and some time in the hospital in Nigeria as well. Doctors told me that I'd have to stay in the states for the year for treatment. As I was planning for how to relocate, there was one week that my doctor ordered a CT scan 3 times. The professionals were baffled. Jesus had healed me! He restored my kidneys and brought them completely back to normal. In fact, my Nephrologist told me that my right kidney was in such good shape now that if he ever needed a kidney transplant, he would consider me a candidate! I returned to Nigeria the very next day and have had one of my best years ever!

Only God can do such miracles!!!! I've faced some tough times this year, but, through it all, He has been my "Waymaker, Miracle Worker, Promise Keeper, Light in the darkness..." Whatever it is that you are asking God for, HE IS ABLE! Trust in His miracle working power. I'm praying for you that you'll experience the miraculous, just like I have.
#testimony #kidneyshealed #awesomeGod #miracleworker #promisekeeper

Tag someone who needs a miracle!
#tagsomeone"

This woman here is one of the very strong women I know. Right from the story of her infertility, God prevailed. Imagine the smile she carries all day, you would never know she had her own battles she was dealing with. That same 2016 she still partnered with some nollywood stars to cater for some IDP's. What an heart of Gold. Even at the expense of her own health. I celebrate God with you ma.