Blog Archive

Thursday 5 January 2017

"I had been a full time housewife for several years". Read the story of the birth of NHN COUTURE


She is a member of Winners Chapel and they are presently on 21  days prayer and fasting programme. She decided to share the story of her success based on the revelation she got from God few years ago during one of such programme just to encourage someone out there with the power of prayer and fasting.


"In 2013, during the 21 days fast, I participated vigorously with a heart of expectation for my next level. During one of my personal midnight prayer sessions, after an intensive time in God's presence, my cry was heard, and God spoke. I heard Him clearly. God revealed to me, His plans and purpose for me on earth. As He spoke, I wrote. I had been a full time housewife for several years, and in desperate need for a change of level. God told me, “Your passion is where your next levels lie and it has to be done My way” (God's way). Taking me through His word, He illuminated my mind on the Godly way of fashion. He showed me how fashion can be a tool for soul winning. He told me that if I would hearken to His word concerning this, I would excel greatly.

God gave me the blueprint, the master plan. He told me exactly what to do. What designs to make (decent and modest), and the types of clients that would patronize me. Most importantly, He told me where the business would be situated (MY BOYS QUARTERS). God even gave me the name for my brand. He made it clear that this business would have to be all about Him.
God said the brand would be an international brand. He said that He would bring renowned notable women across my path, for me to style, and also as role models.
He gave me the vision statement with scriptural backing.
He said "NHN IS A VISION ON A MISSION, BRINGING DECENCY BACK TO CHURCH FIRST, AND THE SOCIETY AT LARGE”. HE SAID, “NHN IS FIRST A MINISTRY, THEN A CLOTHING LINE".
God instructed me to follow in the footsteps of my father in the faith, Bishop David Oyedepo and use The Faith Tabernacle and Covenant University, as my yard stick.

To God be the glory, NHN is and still located at my boys quarters, as The Lord Himself instructed.
Without any sign post, or any form of advertisement, within 3 months, NHN was catapulted onto the global stage. NHN NOW COMMANDS THE ATTENTION OF NATIONS FROM MY BACK YARD. NHN has proven all the MBA business theories from Harvard and the like, wrong.
NHN only operates strongly, without compromise, on KINGDOM BUSINESS STRATEGIES AND WE ARE INVOLVED IN KINGDOM ADVANCEMENT ENDEAVORS. AS WAS REVEALED TO ME DURING THE 21 DAYS FAST."