Blog Archive

Monday 9 January 2017

"Refuse to take directions from those who don't know your destination" Tuesday motivation by Jola Alamu


This piece was shared by Mama Jola Alamu, wife of pastor Dexter Akin Alamu of Empowerment House. If you are familiar with the television channel "Kingdom Africa" you should know them by now.


"So I was on my way to pick up our kids from their school this afternoon, as I turned into the major road that the school was on, everyone kept saying "no road", "turn back madam", some where telling me with a show of hand, others were actually slowing down their cars and shouting it to me.....so I got curious,  however, I didn't answer anyone of them but kept moving forward, until I was about 5km to the school, only for me to discover that there was a mini road work going on right in front of the school, and yes, there was no thorough fare to the adjouring road, but hey, I was going to the school and I could drive to the school but not further from the school. Now imagine if I had listened to all those people who at the beginning of the road told me to turn back 🤔, they didn't know where I was going so in actual fact they were in no position to determine whether I should keep driving or not. I accomplished my aim and got to my destination without any drama or stress.
#moraleofthestory *Refuse to take DIRECTIONS from those who don't know your DESTINATION. *Focus on your destination even if it seems you are alone.
*Be confident and secure in the assignment God has given you.
*Don't be intimidated by what everyone else is doing
*The fact that it's popular doesn't mean it's auspicious for you. 
#dropsmic #wisdomfor2017 #myteacheristhebest #ilovethewayYouFatherme #Godinthemix #rejoicingtosee"